Key words to search CV Presales , Infra , Domain Architect, EUC, datacenter, network and cloud
Job Description :
- Pre-Sales support in creating solutions and costing Service Desk and End User Computing services, pick up on customer-facing engagements (ex-PreSaaS) fairly quickly.
- Responsible for the design and communication of structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs.
- Changes to service, process, organization, operating model and other aspects may be required in addition to technology components, and solutions must demonstrate how agreed requirements (such as automation of business processes) are met, any requirements which are not fully met or, and any options or considerations which require a business decision.
- The provision of comprehensive guidance on the development of, and modifications to, solution components to ensure that they take account of relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices and that existing and planned solution components remain compatible
- Has complete responsibility for technical input to qualification and business approval meetings to make a recognized technical contribution.
- Designs small or medium scale solutions (or parts of larger solutions) which need minimal review following peer review.
- Defines the approach to small/medium scale solution development and acceptance testing, ensuring an acceptable cost structure.
- Represents Fujitsu at customer forums, conferences, and professional bodies to build Fujitsus reputation in the market place.
- Uses influential relationships with customers management, and Fujitsu sales and project management staff, to contribute to winning the business.
- Designs innovative, medium scale solutions incorporating components from contributing specialists.
- Shares knowledge with colleagues and makes useful additions to the Fujitsu knowledge base.
- Makes a recognized technical contribution to business approval meetings.
- Consistently produces designs, which require minimal (<10%) rework, following peer review. Provides evidence that demonstrates defining the technical scope in order to ensure an acceptable cost structure.
- Can evidence feedback from customer forums, conferences and professional bodies etc. which demonstrates a personal contribution to building Fujitsus reputation in the market place. Tangible recognition from customer management, Fujitsu sales and project management staff, of an effective contribution to business development.
- Using company prescribed methodologies, can demonstrate the production of several medium scale designs, including some which are not based on an existing patter, or which have substantial customization and/or contain solution components from contributing specialists.
- Regular contribution to, and user of, company knowledge repositories and events.