Role: Health Manager
Job Location: Burdwan
About Reliance Health
At Reliance Health Insurance, we believe that:
- Private Health Insurance is the best way for India to finance its growing healthcare needs
- Great Health Insurance helps people live better lives
- Investing in building a magical customer experience is the best way to build a sustainable, profitable enterprise
We are looking for people who share our belief.
Reliance Health Insurance is a 100% subsidiary of Reliance Capital, one of Indias largest NBFCs and part of the Reliance Group of Companies.
Be a Co-author
- We aim to write health insurance history, and we are looking for brilliant co-authors.
- You will have the opportunity to build and be part of a team that will be highly empowered, and be held highly accountable. We will use technology disruptively to create a magical customer experience. Your progress in the company will be entirely based on your performance.
- You have to bring great attitude and execution skills. We will supply the tools and the training. Together, we will create something amazing that will help people live better lives.
- You have to be a great team player or you wont succeed here. No blame game, politics or buck-passing. You will be empowered to solve important customer problems, and will be held accountable for your results. Your progress will be based only on how well you deliver against aspiration goals.
- We value people who consistently deliver high performance and hold themselves accountable to the highest standards,
- You will take the time to set context and communicate clearly to and with your team. Listening and being agile in terms of decision and action will help you succeed.
- You will put team before self and enjoy winning together, and supporting each other when the chips are down should be the way.
Accountability & Ownership
Impact and Influence
Relationship & Networking
Ability to work in a uninspired way (Self Motivated)
High Result orientation
Problem solving approach
Interpersonal Effectiveness & Ability to Influence
Qualifications & Experience:
1 to 5 years experience in Sales or partner engagements Preferred Industries Insurance, Bank
Identifying key influencers of healthcare and health insurance in the area.
Undertaking door step health assessment of Individuals and support events in the area concerned.
Be a champion for healthcare needs of the area and work closely with the key influencers.
Manage a strong funnel of prospects and continuously increase the pool of Health Assessments.
- Company Name: Reliance Health Insurance Limited
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 02233031505
- Address Kolkata
- Salary Offer 50,000-2.0 Lakh/Yrs
- experience 1-6 Yrs